In the race to the US presidential elections many unbelieveable things have already happened. Character assassination, vulgar remarks, blatently stupid actions and statements. So, what’s our IP take on this? Because we are warming up to the upcoming elections, here a few (race to the) ‘White House’ articles we posted earlier:
- Obama opens Kentucky Fried Chicken in China
- Obama’s logo is Obama’s logo
- Trump’s wife steals Michelle Obama’s speech
- Trump’s daughter copies shoe design
- Donald Drumpf
- Trump registers Central Park as a trademark
- Trump’s baseball caps make IP great again
HEEFT UW MERK AANDACHT NODIG?
Wilt u meer informatie over de bescherming van uw merk?