Just because it’s Friday: 5 remarkable trademark attempts:
- Twitter lost the word “tweet” to a third-party developer, as it was too late filing a trademark application.
- The New England Patriots football team were not able to register “19-0”, after a crushing 19-0 Super Bowl victory. The application was refused.
- US wholesale chain Walmart tried to claim the smiley face. Again, denied. Of course. We all know Forrest Gump invented it.
- Harley Davidson tried to trademark the sound of its motorcycle engine.
- Boise State University trademarked its blue football field. In response, other schools started dyeing their pitches in other ridiculous colours.
Have a nice weekend!
Source: Business Insider
HEEFT UW MERK AANDACHT NODIG?
Wilt u meer informatie over de bescherming van uw merk?