We can’t repeat it enough: counterfeit products are everywhere. Take photo cameras for instance.
Especially accessories like batteries, grips, etc. are being copied. This can be very harmful. If you buy an often cheaper battery for you camera, it is not unlikely that this battery is not very well manufactured. Fake batteries can become too hot and catch fire. Or even blow up, harming not only your expensive camera, but also yourself.
So, now that you know not to buy fake accessories, here are a few tips, what to look for:
- Purchase from authorized dealers or directly from the manufacturer.
- Be careful when buying through foreign sites.
- Beware of “too good to be true” prices.
- Check to make sure the package is of high quality.
- Beware of suspicious messaging.
HEEFT UW MERK AANDACHT NODIG?
Wilt u meer informatie over de bescherming van uw merk?